BlueSky Scheme Services Information
BlueSky can assist trustees to improve a scheme’s overall governance by appointing a BlueSky representative to join a Trustee Board.
The responsibility of Trustees and Trustee Boards has increased year on year and the position of a Trustee has become more demanding. BlueSky has Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution experts with Trustee Board experience who can add an experienced voice in areas such as:
- making balanced judgments
- building effective relationships with providers
- use influence and knowledge where appropriate
- solve problems
BlueSky can engage with trustees to provide a full range of scheme secretarial services to assist with board or committee meetings. Our clients currently benefit from a low tailored charging structure providing support when needed.
If you need simple agenda and minute taking or a full Secretarial service, with secure filing of documents, an experienced BlueSky pensions professional can be on hand to ensure meetings run smoothly, with agendas, backing papers and actions produced in a timely manner.
We tailor our services to meet the needs of each pension scheme, delivering value and benefits to our clients by:
- helping trustees develop best practice governance
- supporting effective pension scheme trustee decision making
- acting as a focal point to ensure trustees get the best value from their advisers
- helping build a strong trustee board